[T3] Parting out complete 71

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hello all,
 I am parting out a fairly complete 71 square,
 Its pretty far gone as it sat under trees with a window open for about 8
years. It is full of spiders rust and leaves. It looks like it was in real
good shape when it was parked. It even has a set of riverias on it that were
new when it was parked, one was never put on the car but was stored in the
trunk , boy it looks good, the others need some cleaning.
I will be keeping the wheels , Tranny and tranny parts(shifter, shift rod,
mount,pedal assembly , for MT conversion)
Every thing else is up for sale or trade .  the fenders are ok but have some
rust in the usual spots, pan is shot. Motor was good when they parked
it(that's the story anyway) .
 I wont ship big things, small stuff I will , on your dime ,
Make me an offer , money or trades ,I am not looking to get rich.
Located in Concord NC , north of Charlotte
----Bryan
bryan@inertia.org
704-788-4481
www.mvwe.org