Re: [T3] Oil light

<x-charset Windows-1252>Hi again,

It occurs to me that my previous message could be misunderstood.

I am NOT referring to the way the oil light always comes on when you turn on
the ignition. It happneded in this sequence:

turned the key

the oil light came on as usual, and then went off

After the engine had been running for a couple of seconds, the oil light
flashed brightly for maybe a second, and then went off again.

I tried turning the engine on and off a couple of times, but it didn't do it
again.

Daniel Baum

> Hi all,
>
> The last time I started my engine, the oil light flashed, just for a
second,
> and then went off again. It has never done this before. Oil level is about
> half way between high and low on the dipstick.
>
> My car is not in drivable condition, and I just started it while I was
> working on something.
>
> Is this something I should do something about, or just watch it and see
how
> it goes?
>

> Daniel Baum
> '69v T34 automatic