[T3] Oil light

<x-charset Windows-1252>Hi all,

The last time I started my engine, the oil light flashed, just for a second,
and then went off again. It has never done this before. Oil level is about
half way between high and low on the dipstick.

My car is not in drivable condition, and I just started it while I was
working on something.

Is this something I should do something about, or just watch it and see how
it goes?

Daniel Baum
'69v T34 automatic

</x-charset>