Re: [T3] Break cylinders

On 22 Nov 2001, at 23:16, Herman Haustein wrote:

> I just purchased a correct size - 23mm rear break cylinder for my T34,
> unfortunately, the only one I could find has the bleeder and pipe
> connection reversed - i.e. the bleeder is at the bottom of the piston.
> How serious is this ? Any suggestions as how this could be fixed ?

The correct size for the rest of us is a 22.2mm (7/8".) The bleed
valve on the bottom is a complete show stopper. It can't be bled
(fluid will get out, selectively leaving behind air in the cylinder.)

Sounds like this is the answer to our question about whether the
SB part will also work on our cars. (NO!)