Re: [T3] 2 cars 2 problems

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> As is the typical myth with brakes too, air cannot "get in" to the fuel
lines..., think about it, if you have 28 psi of fuel pressure and a hole
that might let air in your gonna piss gas out of that hole pretty fast and
youd see/smell that.  Watch the FP when your having problems, the regulators
can go bad.

Keith