Re: [T3] Type 3 sighting in Jerusalem!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> The really interesting thing about it was that the rear side windows had
> been replaced with metal to make a kind of small commercial van. Is it
> possible this was original? It was done really neatly and didn't look
> improvised at all.

Were there any ventilation louvres in the rear side 'window' panel?   The
factory brochure picture I have shows these on the early ones anyway.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------