[T3] Ignition Problem

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I got a puzzling problem that I could use some help with. My 72 Squareback
FI, Automatic has a miss in the ignition. It's not a big miss that the car
bucks or jerks but at idle the car shakes and vibrates. The FI is working
right, and when you hook up a timing light you can see all cylinders
missing, the miss is at all engine RPM's. I've replaced the plugs, plug
wires, distributor cap, rotor, points, condenser, and coil all parts are
Bosch. Today I checked the continuity in the wire from the point plate to
the body and its good. Also I hooked a DVM to the power side of the coil and
the timing light to the coil wire. The miss is consistent through all RPM's
and the voltage is  13.5-14.25 VDC.  Tomorrow I am going to trace the black
power wire for the coil back and check the connection, problem is my Bentley
shows the wire going to the FI power relay or the fuse panel and I am not
sure which one. I checked the relays under the seat and couldn't find a
black wire the right size. If anybody has some insight they could help me
with it would be greatly appreciated. I am running out of ideas.
thanks
Jim S.
San Diego