[T3] Puttin on the brakes!

<x-flowed>I'm asking this for future reference so that I can order parts soon.

Are the Type 3 brakes all that different from a bug?
I have a 68 Fastback.

Is the master Cyl the same as a bug one?  What about the warning light? I
thought I saw something about 68 ones being a problem.

Now what about front "clappers" , what is the difference between early and
late?
Do the front disks cross reference with anything else?  What do I order,
just type 3 ones?

As for the rear drums, bug drums? what about cyl's?

Should I replace everything on my 68 that has been sitting forever? Nothing
is leaking and the system holds pressure?  I do have an e-brake, or at least
I will....
Thanks!