Re: [T3] Part Number Inquiry - translation

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>  The original part number reads 311,401,301 C Inhalt is 4 stocks.

.... Contents is 4 pieces.

Odd the part number only refers to the lower bearing.  Might want to check
there are two larger and two a bit smaller - ie one set.  I have a box that
sounds a bit like that in the garage - I know I have a full set now, but I
had a feeling there were three separate lower ones in the box when I got
them and I got a couple of upper separately some years ago.  Don't know why
VW would have sold them in boxes of four though, so maybe I'm mistaken.
I'll look ASAP.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/