[T3] Here i go again , No mas auto tranny

<x-charset iso-8859-1>hello all,
 Well seeing as how I never finished the conversion to my brothers car I
figure I am now qualified to change over my car....
No, but seriously, I wrecked my single cab , yada yada yada ,,, Now I have a
long weekend and all the parts on hand I figure it will be a good time to do
it.
 I have the clutch tube installed and welded and the access holes cut out
and finished on my brothers car so I figure I got the hard part down pat.
I will also be installing a new dash ,a scat quick shifter , a set of
Riviera wheels  and new door panels. I will be styling......and profiling.

I'll keep posting
-----Bryan
www.mvwe.org