[T3] 180mm clutch in IRS tranny

Anyone out there know if a 180mm flywheel and clutch can be used in a 69 IRS
tranny. I blew the motor in the 69 and am trying to find the easiest
possible way to put a 64 1500s motor in. Along those lines what tin has to
be swapped to fit my 12v generator? I know I'll have to use an adapter plate
on the oil pump studs but this is just a temporary fix until I get my
monster motor finished and I'm trying to do it with parts I already have.
Jim A are you out there?

Thanks
Dan
est34kg