Re: [T3] Pop-out windows?...was Fastback Pop Out window questions.

I just bought a set last month from vwcalimports.com for my square and they were
$18 a pr. and they fit squares and notch windows, the part number is C16 361
137A L/R.

Jim

HBakr@aol.com wrote:

> 3 years ago, I got my squarebacks pop up seals from Vee Dub Parts in
> Huntington Beach CA. with no trouble at all and the price wasn't bad either.
> while I don't remember anymore how much I paid for them, It certainely wasn't
> $100 ea.
> Only problem is, they were a BEAR  to install!
> hisham
> 70 sq.

> Too much? Digest! mailto:type3-d-request@vwtype3.org Subj=subscribe

Check Out My 1966 VW Bug!
http://204.169.29.251/vw/my_66_vwbug.htm

Check Out My Custom "Muscle Machine" Pictures
http://204.169.29.251/custom_mm_pics/custom_mm_pics.htm