Re: [T3] Anyone POSITIVE about carbs?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I like my carbs very much, though I did buy 2 NOS ones , I'm sure one could
get good performance out of  a good set of rebuild ones .
The point is you have to completely rebuild, if you want them to work per
the book.- rebush and flatten the mating surfaces.
I find it takes a while to get the hang of carbs, but when you do, they are
quite easy.

Just my 2NIS
Herman