RE: [T3] Proper Part number on Distributor

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> what will work well. The original coils are not much
> different from the blue
> coils, but many of the aftermarket coils are poorly made.
> While they will
> work fine, they may short out in a few years, rather than the
> decades that
> the OE Bosch will serve you.

I recently had an almost-new (probably less than 5k miles) "blue" coil crap
out on the freeway.  The primary windings shorted out.  FWIW, it was a
Mexican unit.  I had a decades-old original coil in the on-board box of
spares that I swapped in, and I was on my way again.

-Mark Fuhriman