Re: [T3] coloured dashboards

<x-charset iso-8859-1>The special interiors were apparently only offered in 1966 (although I have
heard of one 65 with a red dash.)  As far as production figures go I doubt
you'll be able to find numbers but we're basically talking about a one year
only option that not too many customers took advantage of.  I've owned a
brown-dash car and seen pictures of the red dash but I've never heard of
anything but rumours about the blue.  For a picture of the brown interior in
some original VW literature check out:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/type3/literature/sales/66dutchtype3/pages1516.jpg

Andre

> can anybody help me out with numbers of cars produced with red dash tops?
> (more specifically fastbacks). I know that a limited number of the early
> cars were fitted with completely red interiors (dash tops, steering wheel,
> column, seats, panels, carpets etc.) but does anybody know how many?
> Also, any more info on brown or blue dashtop cars (numbers, colour combo's
> etc.) would be greatly appreciated.

</x-charset>