Re: [T3] Pop-out windows?...was Fastback Pop Out window questions.

3 years ago, I got my squarebacks pop up seals from Vee Dub Parts in
Huntington Beach CA. with no trouble at all and the price wasn't bad either.
while I don't remember anymore how much I paid for them, It certainely wasn't
$100 ea.
Only problem is, they were a BEAR  to install!
hisham
70 sq.