Re: [T3] Seats and radio question

Jim wrote:
>>I'll bet that some markets got 34s with highbacks in 68 and 69. It
all depended on local regs.<<

Sorry Jim, but I think Herman's right. I have a Type 14/Type 34 parts
book printed in 1973 and there are no Type 34 highbacks to be seen.

I have seen a photo, though, of a what I think was a prototype 34 with
safety equipment including highbacks, wraparound taillights, outside
fuel filler, etc., so if only there had been a 1970 model...

Scott
62 1500 Ghia
65 1500S Squareback Sedan
01 Golf GL