[T3] RE: [T3] New member, hello, and Qs

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Those door panels and parts look like the '66-'67 style.  Perhaps someone
swapped out the door components, I believe the door panels would fit all
years...

There are 2 different styles of chrome surrounds for the door pulls, 1 attaches
with one bolt (late) and the other with 2 (early - pre '66?).

Everett
'65 T34 - under destruction

 I've just got hold of a tatty fastback for parts. The interior seems a
bit
 unusual (apart from the layer of mould!):
 - Rear seat has folding centre rest.
 - Doors have "Z" shaped full length arm rest.
 - Window winders are solid polished metal (part # 311 837 583A)
 - Door latches have solid polished metal surrounds (part # 311 837 235)

 Is this some special trim package ? What years was it available ?

</x-charset>