RE:[T3] The saftey FAQ

On 19 Nov 2001, at 22:27, BOB2TYPE3S@aol.com wrote:

>  Phillip, I have had the headliner out of both a fastback and a notch. On the
> fasty, the only thing up there is the roof with a reinforcement 3 to4"on the
> edges , and 4to 5" on the ends, the rest is just sheet metal.

The squares all have a series (maybe 4) of heavy ribbed braces that run from
side to side and that are screwed into the body at each side. I assumed the
fastys and notches had at least some of these, too. Are you sure these
weren't there. Being screwed rather than welded means that these don't
contribute as much to the rigidity as they could have, but they're still worth
something.

I'll have to look at the microfilm.

-
Jim Adney