[T3] Proper Part number on Distributor

<x-flowed>okay guys. question for you! I have a D-Brain system. What is the proper
part # on the dizzy? should the end # be A-B or an L?? I just got an L and
dont know which to use. which would work betteR? any i think it was phil
that sent me a dizzy core. sorry man i lost your address again and i was
going through my garage and found the dizzy. its in a box now and i just
need your address to send it back. im realy sorry for the delay! I am also
wondering. i got a coil from autozone. a wells. piece of junk. i think its
20,000 watts. i have a very old blue coil and i think those are 30,000
watts. and the 30,000 watt coil makes it run a little better. would a flame
thrower 45,000 watt coil make it run even better? or just burn points up?
let me know! i would really like to know on the dizzy. the L one i have is
old school! it even still has the orig cap and rotor! odd!

Cheers!
    Jason 1970 T-III Fasty!