[T3]

I am a new owner of a 71 sqbk w/ FI. After a period of
tracking down bad grounds, leaking fuel lines, vacuum
leaks, etc. i got back on the road. It drove
beautifully for about 10 miles, then started bucking
like crazy and backfiring.I limped home with the
problem being somewhat intermittent. Next day same
scenario. I checked the harness ground at the brain
terminal and it read 0. Then I checked the head temp
sensor at the brain terminal and it read 1.7.
Shouldn't it read more like 60 hot and 2500 cold. I an
assuming that the sensor is bad. Does this make sense
and do the symptoms fit. Thanks, Layne
PS Greg,I apologize about the problem with the prior
send