[T3] my stock FI is a wonerfull

I have a stock FI in a 69 Fastback and spent about a year working out the
kinks only to find a major source of weird headaches is the connections
inside the connector block to the brain-other than that its a fine system.
But I will say it requires zen like process, in other words slight
adjustments-drive for days-slight adjustments.  Mine has not responded well
to massive wrenching then expectiong it to run strong as a jetta.  I have
heard of soldering the brain harness to the brain but I just have not got
around to doing it.  So I just leave it lay in the engine compartment and if
it stalls or runns funny I'll go back and turn it over.  I tried to put
contact grease on the connections but no luck. Although last week drove I it
to Beverly Hills from SD and had not a problem.
People are noticing our cars more and more everybody!  It's cool driving
something different!
John E. Quest
69 yellow FI Fasty

http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/