Re: [T3] Pollute less with more gas? (was: Dual carb versus EFI ? )

> Ouch, sounds like the law of averages is hitting back with a
> vengance. This is way too low, so it should not stay there,
> otherwise it means that somethings wrong.

Yeah, it's weird, the city driving vs the hiway driving. Funny because this
is the first city tank I've done that wasn't interrupted by a trip to Philly
or DC or upstate or some truly outrageous traffic jam or something, so I
could never quite tell what was happening.

I will look into the situation this week and let you know what I find.
Guess its time to fork out for a pressure gauge....

Of course, I'll check the timing and voltage first.

--
Mike Wodkowski
72 FI SQBK