[T3] Older brakes on old car

Just now getting back to this, but I noticed in the late summer I have the
earlier front disc calipers on my 72 squareback. The piston on the left one
is pretty frozen.

Can I just replace the calipers? Or do I need to replace the discs too? Or,
can I just replace the piston on the bad caliper? I prefer to have my brakes
be up to date with the car unless it truly makes no difference.

--
Mike Wodkowski
72 FI SQBK