[T3] Squareback for sale

Hello listees,
     I was cruizin' the other day and I came across a
Squareback for sale.  I am not sure of what year it
is, but I do know it is pre-1970(or was it '69?)with
the "non-pignose" front trunk lid. It has a new
windshield with a cal-look seal. It has a brand new
dark blue paint job, but they painted over bondo and
dents.  It looks as if the passenger side door was
severely bent the wrong way, and they did not seem to
care to fix before the paint job. There are engine
parts and side windows in the back.  The interior
looks in good condition.   But it is located in
Beaverton, OR at 185th and Walker Rd. They are asking
$1000..and the phone number is (503)780-2531.  Please
do not email me, just call the number, thanks.

Heather
'71 Fastback AT FI
Portland, OR