[T3] Anyone POSITIVE about carbs?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Dear Jim and fellow members,

I am just curious. I've read all the posts that promote staying with EFI and
I have yet to come across anyone really positive about dual carb's. I
understand staying with EFI is the best scenario; but is anyone out there
happy with their dual carbs???  I would like to hear from people that have
POSITIVE experiences with dual carb type 3's. Please, take a few minutes to
give me hope.

(P.S., I have about 15 saved past emails that have to do with EFI verse
Carbs is anyone wants them. I am the one who Steven wrote about with the bad
fuel injection system on her square.  I posted all my FI problems about 1
1/2 years ago, and we were unable to find the problem after all this time
and my husband is about ready to get rid of my car.  Its been expensive and
extremely frustrating. We replaced what you are supposed to replace and
checked everything you are supposed to check, over and over.  I appreciated
all the great suggestions you all provided. you are really a wealth of
knowledge and I enjoy reading the posts!  Take care!)

'73 Squareback, used to be a daily driver, now barely running
Prescott Valley, AZ

> On 16 Nov 2001, at 23:20, Dave Hall wrote:
>
> > Maybe like Toby I've missed something fundamental in Jim's comment,
> > and my twin carb Variant does more mpg than the EFI Fastback, so I
> > don't necessarily agree with Toby either!  Darn painful this fence.
> > ;-)

</x-charset>