[T3]Emission's [WAS Pollute less with more gas?]

Anyone have to have emissions test on their Type 3's? I wonder what they would
be?

I remember CB Performance putting EFI (& Turbo?) with a cat converter in a
double cab van and It's was so good it would pass the (at that time) California
emission tests.  Any one remember this? I don't remember if this was a write up
in HVW or VWT or if it was in their catalog.

Most if not all of the new motorcycles  have gone to watercooling as part of
the noise and emissions issues. I don't think someone would design a new
air-cooled engine today with the restrictions that we now have. They do make
aircooled airplane engines, and I guess new designs too. This is a over
simplification but the more efficent your engine is the less polutition it will
make.

2 cents and change
Richard (PapaG)