Re: [T3] Dual carb versus EFI ?

On 16 Nov 2001, at 7:49, James Wallace wrote:

> Happy to do this. It isn't obvious  to a new list member where the FAQ topics
> are located.
>
> Are you considering the searchable archive of old postings an FAQ for this
> site??
>
>  If this is not what you are referring to, I can't find a link from the T3 home
>  page, and I've looked.  Please direct me.

I took his suggestion as a way to avoid typing out the same info every time
the question comes up. It's not your fault that you asked the question.

If I would just go back and find my original response and put it in a file, I
could call it up and send it easily every time this question arises, which is
pretty often.

I might also be able to get Greg to put it on the web site with the other tech
info. Just look around there and you will find other writeups on various topics,
from fixing your clock to cleaning out your air intake vents.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org
Madison, WI 53711-3054