Re: [T3] notch/square/fast fender interchangability

Front fenders are interchangeable, in between the year models. You can put a
68 Notch fender on a 68 Square, but you cannot put a 73 fender on a 61. There
are probably some fenders that work on several model years, but I'm not sure
which.

PerL
73 Variant L