RE: [T3] Pollute less with more gas? (was: Dual carb versus EFI ? )

<x-charset iso-8859-1>"...cars which pollute less, use more gas." i.e. the last sentence ;)

FI is better than carbs for reducing emissions as well as increasing gas
mileage.  That's where my confusion lies...lays...is... :)

    Toby Erkson
    air_cooled_nut@pobox.com