Re: [T3] Seats and radio question

On 14 Nov 2001, at 20:59, James Wallace wrote:

> Did the high back seats begin to get introduced in 68?

Yes

> Also, would a Blaupunkt radio have been an "original" item in a 68?

I think the type 3 Ghias came with factory radios, which may well have been
Blaupunkt, but all other type 3s were delivered without radios. Blaupunkts
may well have been installed by some dealerships, or afterwards. I installed
a Blaupunkt in my 68 a few months after I bought it.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org
Madison, WI 53711-3054