RE: Pan-off

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Sorry Jim,  I was speaking of the whole car!  I'm going to paint it a stock
light blue eventually.  There is some body smoothing that needs to be done
that I can do with the car put together.   I'm retaining all stock chrome
and trim, too.  As for the birds, my house is pretty much in a field so
there isn't a whole lot of woory about that.  Plus I'll just sand it off and
spray another coat of primer!