Re: [T3] 67 SQBK?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
Nope, the factory didn't do this until the Hi-backs came out. I may have the
only set of early seats in existence with the side release knob, but I made
the seats out of lates and early seats. See my site for an explanation of
what I did.

>has anyone seen a 67 with no seat lever on the top part of the seat and it
has the cable in the door?

My replacement NOS front apron came that way, un-cut dimples for the bumper
bar.

>Also, the front apron is like the 68 replacement with the dimpled area for
the front bumper reinforcement tube.  But these are not cut out.  If this is
a replacement, it shows absolutely not signs of being changed.  > Chris &
Arlene
> 67 SQBK
> 90 GTI
> Nevada USA