Re: [T3] 67 SQBK?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>At the bottom of the doors there should be a lever that connects to cables
that attach to the seats.  When the doors are closed the levers pull cables
and the seatbacks are supposed to lock in position.  A cool idea which meant
that when the doors were open you could freely access the rear seat but when
they the doors are shut the seats lock in place.  VW also claimed that this
feature 'throws' open the doors when you push the door release button.

Andre