RE: Pan- off...

<x-charset iso-8859-1>  I have just set my fastback body back on the pan.  I spent a good amount
of time fixing rust in the pan and heater channels.  I have torn this car to
pieces and it will never get back together like it should.  (Sorry guys!)
The amount of rust that is in the inner panels of my car made me realize
that it wont' be too long til the rust reappears.  Therefore I decided that
it's going to be a learning car.  It's taught me to weld (somewhat!),
fabricate when I had to,  and to never underestimate what you can't do!  I
wish now that I would have done what Jim is suggesting but I've had fun and
the car was kinda like physical therapy after my crash years ago.

It's gonna be on the road sometime next summer.  Sportin' flat black paint,
a 5-speed and T4 power but definitly not the show stopper that I had
envisioned.  Rockers and heater channels can be replaced w/o separating the
pan and body.  May seem like more work but I don't think so...maybe easier
work but not more.

If you are gonna try the pan off I know a guy that has a rotisserrie for

Dave

</x-charset>