From: Bandbcustomauto@aol.com [mailto:Bandbcustomauto@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 1:33 PM
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: [T3] 67 SQBK?

Hello All!  We want to know if anyone can maybe answer some questions we
have about this 67 sqbk (vin#367228812) that we bought recently.  We have
owned several type 3's 63 to 66 and worked at Bill & Steve's many years ago
but this 67 has us baffled.  The thing we are wondering about is...has
anyone seen a 67 with no seat lever on the top part of the seat and it has
the cable in the door?  Also, the front apron is like the 68 replacement
with the dimpled area for the front bumper reinforcement tube.  But these
are not cut out.  If this is a replacement, it shows absolutely not signs of
being changed.  The only way we would know this is cause we took auto body
years ago too.  So, any in put is greatly appreciated.

Chris & Arlene
67 SQBK
90 GTI
Nevada USA