Re: type3-d Digest V01 #682

Jim - I understand your concern, and I am not insulted at all. I don't want
to be forever restoring as well. Can you tell me the advantages to taking the
pan off for T3'S? I have never done any pan-off work but have done other
extensive restorations. I will send you a picture off the list.

<< Please don't take this as insulting. I truly mean it in the best, most
encouraging way. I hope you stick with your type 3 and learn to know it
inside and out.
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org >>