[T3] How do I know if I have a single port or dual port?

Hi everyone,
I have a '63 Notchback and Im just learning about the
motor and actually the car itself.
I've heard people talk about dual ports ect. What do I
check to see if mine is single or dual?

It is the original motor, 1500, one carb.

Any info would be helpful.

B.T.W. I will be removing the motor soon to change the
trany, any tips on what not to do, or what to look
for, I hear the heater boxes can be a pain if the
lever or something is broke when removing motor.

Thanx,
Robert