Re: Manifold temp valve thing

Andre wrote: >>There is some sort of heat operated valve between my
passenger side heatexchanger and my single carb manifold.  It is stuck
open and stubbornly so. should I leave it this way since the car worked
OK in this condition?<<

I think Bill and Steve's still has a big stash of these butterfly valves
NOS from a closed warehouse in South America. $20 each if I remember
correctly.

Scott
62 1500 Ghia
65 1500S Squareback Sedan