[T3] Engine rebuilder, good source ?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I have heard  some good things about these guys from other
VW folks and VW airplane community . These guys toot their
own horn hard and give much information about their engines
 on their site.

For those people with no time to build engines but want good
stuff I just wanted to pass this builder's site on  in case someone
wanted to know some alternatives to GEX and other engine
builders:

RABY's AIRCOOLED TECHNOLOGY

www.aircooledtechnology.com

 I have never dealt with them.

Has anyone dealt or heard of this company ?

Is it a good source for ready made engines for the
busy VW guy/gal ?

LEON MARTINEZ

1969 SQUAREBACK EFI/AUTO
SAN DIEGO TIJUANA