Re: [T3] Ignition alternatives

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Couple last tips, your oil pressure gauge will tell you ALOT about how your
engine is once you get used to it.. and be sure to use brass T's if you have
a temp guage.. they transmit heat much better than cast iron.

And yes!  Leon is our stress tester... and well worth reading through his
posts.

Keith

----- Original Message > Thanks for the tips; I'm already collecting parts
for the next engine (want
> to have it ready *long* before I need it!) and the oil pressure gauge goes
> in next week.  If I can get enough fittings for my "christmas tree" at the
> pressure switch location. =)

> Search old messages on the Web!  Visit http://www.vwtype3.org/list/

</x-charset>