[T3] Heater hook-up

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Ok, I don't want to freeze, so here are some questions:

In my wife's '67 Fasty, I'm trying to hook up the heater assemblies.  The
car has an aftermarket header on it, with the heat exchangers installed.

1.  Can the top inlet to the hot air mixer be blocked off, as I don't have
the rear heat exchangers nor elbow peices, and if it is, what will it hurt?

2.  I'm missing (actually it fell apart) one flexible pipe (thats what the
Elfrink calls it, #5, page 59, exploded view of exhaust and heater
assemblies).  I suppose they are as rare as hens' teeth, or is something
that works available?

3.  The fresh air pipe, the hard tube from the rear to the front, if it is
not in use, can I remove it without messing up the flow of cooling air
through the tins.  It is rattling it's little a## off ;-)

Ok, thats enough for now.  Thanks
Shawn
KC

'67 Fasty