Re: [T3] Proper operation

Russ Wolfe wrote:

> We were discussing this at work today. The last year that VW combined the
> brake and TS function was 1961 on the T-1, and IIRC 1970 on the T-2. Correct
> me if I am wrong. The T-3 has always had the brake and TS seperate.

Just another bit of VW trivia, the Euro-spec type 1 only had combined brake and
turn signal filament in parts of 1961 model year. I dont think the Transporter
had combined turn signal and blinker in the rear. The type 1 had semafor signal
arms up to 1960 and got the "big" oval tail lights with separate amber turn
signal later in 1961.

PerL
73 Variant L