Re: [T3] Digging out the rear trans seal

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Yes I got it all out, I can't believe how long I spent staring at that seal
thinking that it was part of the trans case!  I will ensure a smooth surface
for and oil the seal but here's another question:  The seal I removed had an
outer 'lip' that would have stopped the seal in place once it was pushed all
the way in.  The replacement seal I have doesn't have the extra lip.  Will
it eventually fall  into the transmission?!?!  I've been told to press the
seal in until it's flush with the case... Is this correct?

Thanks
Andre