Re[T3] Tie Rods

I had this problem with my brakes about a month ago. I couldnt figure out
what it was and I figured Id just keep on driving. Well one day it got
really bad so I jacked up the front end and started looking around. I looked
at the drivers side and nothing was wrong. When I looked at the passenger
side I noticed that one of my calipers was loose. The bottom bolt on the
caliper was missing! The noise only happened for me when I was moving
forward, and not backward. Make sure that all of your brake components are
tight.

Erik de Jong
65 &66 Fast
00 bug