[T3] FI woes.....

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I've almost got it , ,, I think.
    My 71 square is almost running right.   Sometimes though it will stall
when you come to a stop , some times it will start right back up , other
times it will not, some times you have to crank and crank and then it
starts.
    Also some times when you are at a stop and you start to accelerate it
will briefly bog down and act like it is gonna stall. Half the time you have
to feather the gas to get it to go , the other half of the time it will fix
itself.
    Also.......... When cruising on the interstate between 70 and 80 it will
start to buck and drag then  run good for a while and then start bucking and
dragging and then run good for a while and the same the same.

The following on the motor is new; plugs, coil, plug wires, cap , rotor,
points(set correctly), condenser,  A spankin new fuel pump. , new intake
boots, intake gaskets, new fuel hose.
The gas tank is clean and not rusty,
the generator and VR read around 14 -14.5 volts
The trigger contacts are clean and don't look burned out. ,
I have tried 2 different PRs that worked fine on another car.
I don't have a radio or fog lights or anything else that would divert
electricity from the fuel injection.
I'm at a loss here...
Thanks in advance
-----Bryan