[T3] Tie Rods

<x-charset Windows-1252>Hi Guys and Gals
 Yesterday while I was almost home I noticed this "CLUNK" sound whenever
the brakes were slightly applied and released. When I got home I put the
Fasty on the stands and found that my L outer tie rod has some play to it, I
looked for a lube point there but did not find one. Does anyone now a good
replacement for these I.E. like to avoid use certain brands, Brazilian or
non Germans. if so which ones and what are their price ranges of the good
replacements.
I have not called my local parts stores since I have very little faith in
them.
TIA.
  David&Sylvia
   67 Fastback