Re: [T3] progress on the '66 FB

<x-charset iso-8859-1>The 6v 9-pin flasher relays can be fixed, but it can be very time consuming
process. After trying several relays (purchased at the various swap meets)
without success, I decided to crack one open. I cleaned everything inside,
then adjusted the mechanical connectors one-by-one. I'd make an adjustment,
plug it in, verify what was working, then move onto the next connection.

Since aluminum oxides relatively quick, even an NOS relay can have a
function that does not work properly, so chose carefully. In other works,
even a "new" relay may not work perfectly due to age, so be forewarned
before spending the rent money on an NOS 6v relay.

Don't throw bad ones away! They becoming quite scarce.

</x-charset>