[T3] type3@vwtype3.org

<x-flowed>I have a vacuum only advance distributor that has the following numbers:

JUR 4
0 231 137 009
113 905 205K

I find it interesting that this is a non-mechanical advance 009
distributor. It is a curiosity for sure.

Greg Irick
Silverdale, WA
gregi@vwtype3.org

'65 Notchback with a Britax sliding rag top.  Plans for a 1776cc motor,
with a Resto-Custom flavor.

'73 Pro-Street Bug - 1915cc CB Performance motor with Ultra Competition
Fuel Injection, Creative Car Craft widened fenders all around sporting
195/50-15's in the front and 265/50-15's in back on Weld Racing wheels.

'88 16V Scirocco - completely stock but extremely quick.