Re: [T3] NONA

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well... I hadnt heard anything about NONA in a long time, I figured it was
long dead.  I sure am still interested in participating again, I know I
havent paid dues this year but would join again.

Lets all help Jason pump life into NONA... it was so neat getting the Notch
newletters and its great that he is getting this going again.

keith

</x-charset>